Business Breakfast Networking
Sponsored by the Maynard Education Foundation
At the Sanctuary, Maynard
Join us at the Sanctuary in Maynard at 8:00 am Friday, March 15th for an invigorating and informative morning of networking sponsored by the Maynard Education Foundation. Enjoy coffee, breakfast goodies and networking, and find out how the Maynard Education Foundation makes innovative programs and initiatives available to students and teachers in the Maynard Public Schools. Members free/Non-members and guests $20
Our Business Breakfast Networking events are a great opportunity to meet local professionals in the area, build relationships, learn about other businesses, and catch up on what is happening in your area.
- Look for ways you can connect the Chamber Members you meet with others in your network.
- If you enjoy speaking with a Chamber Member schedule time to do a connection meeting to get to know them better after the meeting.
- Bring business cards so members can follow up with you.
- Be gracious and kind, the more people you meet and get to know the more likely people will want to do business with you or refer you to others in their network.
- Not sure what to say? Be curious. Ask people about their businesses and approach networking as a learning opportunity.
You never know who you can help, who can help you, or who will remember you years from now, so be sure to mark us on your calendar and make a commitment to getting out and meeting others in our growing strong community.
8:00 am - Check in & Open Networking
8:30 am - Welcome & Introductions
8:35 am - Spotlight: Maynard Education Foundation
8:45 am - Attendee Introductions & Commercials
9:00 am - Open Networking