Middlesex West Chamber's Professional Women's Network presents
Women's Business and Leadership Luncheon at Concord's Colonial Inn
Wednesday, 04/05/2023 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Please join us for an informative and uplifting luncheon at Concord's historic Colonial Inn. Our program focus is powerful: Resources for Success
Lisa Gonzalez Welch, Economic Development Specialist for the Small Business Administration, will share highlights from more than 30 years of experience guiding businesses to success.
Jennessa Durrani, Empowerment Coach and host of "A Daily Practice
", will share insights and inspiration for realizing your personal
How you combine your business and life experiences can shape your future! Let's talk about it!
Here's what you'll enjoy:
- Connection with like-minded women
- Inspiration and advice from our amazing speakers
- Fun as we raise money for a good cause
Our loose agenda is as follows:
11:30am: Registration and Opening Networking (Don't forget to buy your raffle tickets)
12:00pm: Program Starts
- Opening remarks
- Thank you and recognition
- Sponsor Spotlight: Luann Colombo with Juice Plus
- Tell us about yourself
- Presentations by Lisa Gonzalez Welch and Jennessa Durrani
- Non Profit Spotlight - Boston Area Gleaners
- Raffles and Winners Announced
- Open Networking
We look forward to enjoying a delightful and delectable lunch with you as we explore our business and personal aspirations together and plot our success!
Bring plenty of business cards to share.
The Colonial Inn
Members: $30 per person (includes 1 raffle ticket)
Non-Members: $45 per person (includes 1 raffle ticket)
Raffles: 5 for $10, 15 for $20